El equipo de diseño de Star Trek de ANOVOS ha decidido volver a lanzar el uniforme de capitán Picard, como se presentó en el episodio de la quinta temporada, “Darmok”.
Esta chaqueta de gran calidad ya está en preorder a un precio de $ 500.00 y con su salida prevista para primavera de 2018.
A continuación os dejamos todos los detalles oficiales y las fotos por parte de Anovos.
Celebrating Star Trek: The Next Generation’s 30th Anniversary, the ANOVOS Star Trek design team has decided to re-release Captain Picard’s Uniform Jacket, but with its original iteration as introduced in the fifth season episode, “Darmok.”
Designed by Robert Blackman with direct input from Sir Patrick Stewart himself, Captain Picard’s Uniform Jacket was intended to make the Captain stand out from the rest of the crew — just as Captain Kirk’s wraparound tunics had a generation before. Between the suede leather of the uniform body and the shiny, smooth black vinyl yoke, this piece loudly contrasted against the standard duty uniforms worn by the Enterprise-D’s bridge crew.
We wanted nothing less than a pinnacle reproduction of the initial “Darmok” jacket Captain Picard wore on the bridge of the Enterprise-D, and as much as we wanted it all for ourselves we have taken the “Temba, his arms wide open” approach regarding the Picard Jacket, and offered it to all of our Next Generation fans to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the series that boldly engaged its audience for seven spellbinding years.
- 100% real leather suede as per “Darmok” iteration, which was color matched to a preserved, screen-used jacket from private collection.
- Padded vinyl shoulder detail as per original “Darmok” iteration.
- Patterned directly from screen-used jacket, used throughout Seasons Five through Seven.
- Satin interior lining for comfort, just like the original.
- No center front closure as per original “Darmok” jacket.
- Cuff and waistband stitch detail.
- Hidden interior breast pocket for smaller items at both sides of jacket, for business cards, Type 1 phasers, etc.